The Horizon Air Rower is designed to give gym-goers an effective low-impact, high-intensity cardio and full-body workout. The precision-engineered flywheel design provides a smooth, natural rowing stroke while allowing users to have complete control of their resistance. Built to take a beating in any commercial environment, this rower can take what you can throw at it with minimal maintenance.
High Intensity – Low Impact
More than your ordinary cardio machine, the Horizon Air will work your lower body to improve strength and toning definition with reduced impact stress on your joints. Not only does this machine provide users with a high-intensity calorie-burning cardio workout, but it will also work your quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, obliques, lats, biceps, triceps, hip flexors and more.
Highest Quality Components
The Horizon Air Rowing Machine is built with only the highest quality components to handle frequent high-intensity usage. Suitable for gyms, high-performance training centres, sporting clubs, fitness centres or for the ultimate home gym setup.
Complete Workout Control
The Horizon Air Rowing Machine gives you full control over your workout intensity with 9 adjustable resistance levels. Resistance response is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row softer to go slower. The air damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from a little drag at level 1 to max drag at level 9, so you are in control of your output and resistance at all times.
Built For Comfort And Durability
The Horizon Air Rowing Machine is designed for maximum comfort while rowing. The Air’s handle is 28mm in diameter, similar to your barbell grip size, and shaped for a natural feel. The environmentally-friendly grip coating protects from slippage whilst also being soft and comfortable on your palms. The seat of the Horizon Air is fitted with ergonomically moulded, foam padding and commercial vinyl with rip-stop mesh backing to help prevent rips and tears. The Horizon Air Rower contains added front and rear support tubes to the frame for enhanced stability.
Footrests on the Horizon Air Rowing Machine can be adjusted to your foot size in seconds. The adjusted size, along with the secure strap, will hold your feet in place in a comfortable position that will optimise your exercise movements so you can work your lower body more effectively.
Elite Performance Monitor With Phone Holder
The Horizon Air Rowing Machine includes an easy-to-use Elite Performance Monitor with a blue backlit display screen. Accurately keep track of your strokes per minute, time, distance, cycle, heart rate (heart rate strap not included), calories and watts. Place your phone into the R2000’s media device holder, conveniently positioned at eye level, so you can stay entertained while you train.
Transporting and storing the Horizon Air is both quick and easy. The front transport wheels and low weight frame make it easy for almost anyone to move around your gym. To store away between workouts simply lift the back of the rower into an upright position and place it against a wall/corner of your gym or alternatively, the Horizon Air can easily be broken in 2 pieces for easy storage.
The Horizon Air Rowing Machine is very easy to maintain regardless of a single user in the home or high volume usage in a commercial gym. The nickel-plated chain provides a fluid, smooth motion while offering unmatched durability for long-lasting, low-maintenance use.
Quick And Simple Assembly
Minimal assembly is needed when you unbox your Horizon Air. In just 20 to 30 minutes, you can have your first training session on your brand new rowing machine.
- Flywheel: Air Rower
- Max User Rating: 200kg
- Function: Count/ PRM /Time/ DIST / Calories / Tempo
- Console Display: Blue Backlit Display
- Tablet Holder: Integrated Above Console
- Foldaway Design: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 146cm (L) x 56cm (W) x 38cm (H)
- Box Weight: 44kg
- Product Dimensions: 240cm (L) x 105cm (W) x 65cm (H)
- User Weight Capacity: 200kg
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 2 year
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.