Force USA Monster G9 Functional Trainer
Force USA Monster Commercial G9 Functional Trainer / Counter Balanced Smith Machine, Squat Rack & Leg Press built to the highest of quality. Designed as strength equipment to exceed training and rehabilitation goals for high-performance athletes, fitness coaches, personal trainers or those wanting the edge while training in their home gym.
The Force USA Monster Commercial G9 is an all-in-one comprehensive training solution with features such as:
- Plate Loaded
- 8-In-1 Strength Training System
- 1:1 Cable Pulley Ratio
- 11 Attachments Included
- Counterbalanced Smith Machine
- 6x Weight Plate Holders
Loaded with a huge range of attachments to give you the competitive edge, the Force USA Monster Commercial G9 Functional Trainer has included Leg Press, Core Trainer, Knee support for lat pull down, Lat Pull Down Bar, T-Bar, Olympic Lock Collars, Multi-Grip Dip Handles, Barbell J-hooks, Safety Spotting Arms & many more attachments.
Perform full-body training or break up your training days to focus on upper body or lower body training. Easily switch from split training, circuit training, WOD variations, super sets to endurance training in seconds.
It even includes built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates, and cable attachments so you can also keep your training tidy, organized, and safe. It truly is an all-in-one solution.
- Multi-grip Chin-up Bar
- Exercise Chart
- Suspension Training Ring
- Safety Spotter Arms
- Land Mine + Handle
- Functional Training Bar
- Lat Pull-down Bar
- Small Grip Frame Bar
- 2 x Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles
- Pull-down Rope
- Multi-grip Dip Handles
- Leg Press + Low Row Foot Plate
- Pull-down Knee Holder
- Low Row Foot Plate
- Barbell Storage
- Attachment Storage
- 2 x Olympic Lock Collars
- 6 x Weight Plate Holders
- 6 x Olympic Spring Clips
- 1 x Extension Chain
- 2 x Spring Snap Clips
- Assembled Dimensions: 135cm (L) x 200cm (W) x 223cm (H)
- 1:1 Cable Ratio
- Weight Ratings:
- Unit: 450kg
- Smith Machine: 350kg
- Cables: 2000lbs
- Chin-up: 350kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.