Force USA Monster G3 Functional Trainer
The Force USA Monster G3 Functional Trainer is a new entry to Fitness Warehouse, but it isn't a new machine! The G3 is still one of the best all-in-one functional trainers.
The G3 is one of a kind and is design to satisfy all the goals for strength and fitness you may have. With a variety of features such as smith machine, power rack, core trainer, if offers you over 75+ different exercises to do at home and without a spotter!
The Force USA Monster G3 Functional Trainer is built with only the highest grade quality steel. The heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing is then coated in eco-friendly premium commercial grade powder, followed by an extremely durable clear coating with anti-rust protection.
Alongside a reliable and quality design, the G3 can also hold your plates! Avoid accidents and keep all your plates in one place with the 6x in-built weight plate storage holders, as well as a standard/Olympic sized barbell holder and included storage hooks for all of your attachments.
- Multi-grip Chin-up Bar
- Safety Spotter Arms
- Land Mine + Handle
- Cambered Bar
- Functional Training + Lat Pull Down Bar
- Small Grip Frame Bar
- Close Grip Handle
- Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles
- Ankle Strap
- Pull-down Rope
- Barbell Storage
- Attachment Storage
- 4 x Band Pegs
- 6 x Weight Plate Holders
- 12 x Olympic Spring Clips
- 12 x Standard Spring Clips
- 1 x Extension Chain
- 4 x Spring Snap Clips
- 2:1 Cable Ratio
- Assembled Dimensions: 193cm (W) x 130cm (D) x 220cm (H)
- Max Loading: 450kg
- Smith Rating: 400KG
- Chin-Up Bar Loading: 350kg
- Max Cable Stretch: 2.5m
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.