Ffittech Glute Kickback
FFITTECH Glute Kickback
Build powerful glutes with this intelligently designed FFITTECH Glute Kickback Machine. The elbow, torso and adjustable knee pads makes this comfortable and easy to use for all sizes.
Gluteus maximus ✓
Gluteus medius ✓
Gluteus minimus ✓
How to do Machine Glute Kickbacks:
Selecting weight - Select an appropriate weight for you to lift with on the glute machine, find a weight that you can comfortably do 8-10 reps of and ensure that the weight is evenly distributed on both sides. If this is your first time, be sure to practise without any weights on the machine to understand how it feels.
Position - Get into position by adjusting the support pads appropriately. Choose which side you will be working on and place the bottom of your foot on the foot pedal. Hold support handles as you get ready to engage the movement.
The movement - Push back and up with your foot on the foot bar and extend your leg upwards. Lower your leg back down to the start position. Continue for the desired amount of reps and then switch legs.
Top tip for this movement is to make sure that you control the momentum on the downward phase of the move.
- Solid steel machined weights with self lubricated bushings
- Chrome magnetic weight pin for easy weight selection
- Electrostatic powder coated finish for maximum durability
- Nylon coated cables which meets international standards
- Sealed bearing nylon pulleys that provide a consistent tension & fluidity with every rep
- Rubber feet on frame which protects the floor and prevents the machine slipping
- Durable & stylish upholstery
- Beautiful weight shrouds front and back
- Adjustable heights
- Dimensions: 120 x 147 x 147 (LxWxH)
- Weight Stack: 80kg
- Frame Weight: 163kg
- Tube Thickness: 3mm Commercial Steel
- Cable: PVC Coated 4mm
- Load: 100kg
Box 1: 110 x 83 x 23.5cm
Box 2: 124 x 66 x 44cm
Box 3: 146 x 76 x 24.5cm
Plus 3 x 25kg Weight Stack Boxes