Ffittech 5 Station Multi Gym
Ffittech 5 Station Multi Gym
The Ffittech 5 Station Multi Gym allows the users to execute various exercises at the same time and reach various body parts. The Ffittech Series is characterised by a unique design combined with a strong component of innovation, where every single detail has been carefully thought out in order to provide its users with the ultimate workout experience. Ffittech is superior quality, easy to assemble and the most attractive design in the Australian market.
Multi stations allow you to do two things in particular, save space and money. 5 way multi stations such as this Ffittech piece take up a much smaller foot print compared to individually storing 5 separate pieces of equipment. Which leads us to saving money. Purchasing 5 separate large pieces of strength equipment also starts to add up quickly.
As used by MotoGP rider Miguel Oliveira
- 3 x 100kg precision weight stacks
- 2 x 75kg precision weight stacks
- Solid steel machined weights with self lubricated bushings
- Chrome magnetic weight pin for easy weight selection
- Electrostatic powder coated finish for maximum durability
- Nylon coated cables which meets international standards
- Sealed bearing nylon pulleys that provide a consistent tension and fluidity with every rep
- Rubber feet on frame which protects the floor and prevents the machine slipping
- Durable & stylish upholstery
- Easily adjustable seats. Chrome pins with no tightening required
- Lat Pulldown, Seated Row, Single Adjustable Column, Tricep Pushdown, cable crossover stations
- Assembled dimensions: 431cm (L) x 339cm (W) x 250cm (H)
1) Pallet – 253cm (L) x 100cm (W) x 127cm (H) x Weight 450kg
2) Crate – 110cm (L) x 90cm (W) x 75cm (H) x Weight 450kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.