The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognised as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance and exercises the legs as well as the arms and core. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique. The stand is available instore only for $330 – please contact us for availability.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as the Model D Rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too, with an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, or just someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
– Performance Monitor: The Performance Monitor is what sets the Concept2 SkiErg apart from other cross-country training devices: sophisticated yet easy to use, it allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others. Each SkiErg comes with our most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5.
Included with your Concept 2 SkiErg Purchase:
– SkiErg Product Manual
– Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
– Floor Stand to make the SkiErg free standing
– Heart rate monitoring equipment
– PM5 Monitor
– Power generation for PM takes two D cell batteries. SkiErg provides operating power when machine is in use.
– Aluminum frame
– Black powder coat finish
Dimensions & shipping information:
– Wall Mounted: Width at bottom: 19 in (48.3 cm), Width at top: 20.5 in (52 cm), Depth: 16 in (40.6 cm), Height: 83.5 in (212 cm)
– Mounted on Floor Stand: 24 in x 52 in x 85 in (61 cm x 132 cm x 215.9 cm)
– SkiErg: 21 in x 19 in x 49 in (54 cm x 49 cm x 125 cm)
– Floor stand: 5 in x 26 in x 53 in (13 cm x 66 cm x 135 cm)
– SkiErg: 46 lbs (20.9 kg)
– Floor stand: 35 lbs (16 kg)
– SkiErg: 61 lbs (28 kg)
– Floor stand: 38 lbs (18 kg)
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.