ChiBall – ChiAroma Infused
Each ChiBall® is uniquely handcrafted and impregnated with a complementary mood-enhancing fragrance or ChiAroma®.
The ChiBall™ is a soft and spongy 15cm inflatable ball that has been infused with an aromatherapy fragrance which corresponds to its colour. The use of colour and aromatherapy has been shown to stimulate and balance both thoughts and emotions, and consequently promote a greater sense of well-being.
ChiBalls™ have been especially designed to be easily inflatable and deflatable, and are ideally suited to match the wide variety of uses found throughout the ChiBall Method™ exercises. They are hand-crafted and of superior quality in durability*, look, feel, and scent.
Choose from 10 different colours and aromas. Each ball sold separately.
|Energy Phase||Rising Yang||Radiant Yang||Descending Yang||Rising Yin||Condensed Yin|
|Yin Colour||Lime Green||Pink||Yellow||Silver||Blue|
|Yin Aroma||Mint||Rose||Lemongrass||Eucalyptus||Juniper Berry|
|Yang Aroma||Geranium||Cinnamon||Sweet Orange||Lavender||Aniseed|
Anti-burst tested to 250kg
Created in Australia, in 1997, Chi-Ball has been designed to provide an exercise programme that promotes balance and well-being to people who value healthy lifestyles and personal development. Chi Ball promotes a complementary approach to health and well-being by integrating the philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine, colour and aromatherapy with intelligent exercise, meditations and the movement disciplines of Tai Chi â€“ Qi Gong, Yoga, ChiBall Dance, Pilates and ChiBall Release practiced to music with a ChiBall.
All Chiballs are made in Australia
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.