- CE 1177 Certified
- FCC Certified. FCC ID: QSWAPWDBB
Body Bike Smart + Spin Bike
Body Bike Smart + Spin Bike is the BODY BIKE SMART Bike but with the high tech features to improve your performance. The revolutionary SMART + Charge also means you can generate power to charge your mobile device. A magnetic generator powers the SMART charge and enables transmission of data via ANT+ and Bluetooth. Direct force measurement provides accuracy of your training effort. Search for the BODY BIKE® Indoor Cycling App for Android and iOS devices to display your performance data, log your data and share your results.
Functional, stable and ergonomically designed it is the perfect indoor studio bike to provide that outdoor experience, without the high maintenance. Due to the sturdiness of the construction with the patented crank hub and the unbreakable pedal arms it is designed for high performance training.
Why is it easy to use?
- The SMART Release adjustments offer the indoor cyclist the possibility of adjusting his/her position from the saddle.
- The side covers protect the cyclist from the rotating flywheel and prevents moisture to internal mechanism
- The 4-point magnetic service hatches provide easy service access
- The unisex SMART saddle is designed with comfort in mind
Every detail is well thought-through and fully lives up BODY BIKE’s well-known cycling experience.
Body Bike Smart + Specifications:
- L 105 cm W 60 cm H 100 cm
- Product Weight: 65 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg (Please note that the max. pedal load may be lower)
- Cast iron and Stainless steel
- Plastic (ABS) covers
- High quality bearings
- Frame: Robot-welded, powder coated and hardened.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.