Body Bike Connect Spin Bike
Take your training to the next level with the Body Bike Connect Spin Bike. BODY BIKE Measure your performance thanks to the sophisticated watt cycle which contains an integrated sensor. The Performance console shows watt output, cadence, heart rate, calorie expenditure and more which provides immediate and valuable feedback on the intensity of your training session. It also enables you to take a watt test and reveal your VO2 max. All data is transferred wirelessly via ANT+ allowing you to pick it up on other ANT+ devices like an ANT+ compatible smartphone.
Available in 11 colours the The BODY BIKE Connect lives up to the hype thanks to the many years of development and experience from the body bike team.
- ABS plastic with POM battery hatch
- LCD Display of the FSTN type
- Acrylic glass lens
- ANT+ wireless data transfer
- Compatible with most heart rate transmitters, but BODY BIKE recommends ANT+
- Water resistant (IPX2)
- Console battery: 3 AAA (DC 4,5V 30mA), battery life: 450 hours*
- Control box battery: 3 AA (DC 4,5V 30mA), battery life: 400 hours*
*depending on usage.
- CE 1177 Certified
- FCC Certified. FCC ID: QSWAPWDBB
- ANT+ Certified.
- Length: 105 cm / 41 inches
- Width: 60 cm / 23½ inches150kg
- Height: 100 cm / 39 inches
- Weight: 65 kg / 143 lbs
- Maximum user weight 150kg (Please note that the max. pedal load may be lower)
- Cast iron
- Stainless steel
- Plastic (ABS) covers
- High quality bearings
- Frame: Robot-welded, powder coated and hardened.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.