Blackroll Posture Brace
The BLACKROLL POSTURE brace has been designed in Sweden and is a highly-effective harness that supports and enables better posture in everyday life. No matter if you are at home, at work, driving a car, at the gym or during sports and rehab, the POSTURE brace will help you achieve a healthy and upright upper body alignment and posture correction.
Benefits and features
More than just a corrector, the Blackroll Posture Brace can:
- Increase oxygen uptake, giving you more energy
- Strengthen critical muscles in the neck, back, shoulders, and chest
- Relieve neck and back pain
- Help muscles and joints recover and rehabilitate from injury
- Be used in pilates and general stretching
- Remove discomforts associated with bad posture
Is it for me?
If you work at a desk or sit for hours on end, the BLACKROLL® POSTURE is the perfect tool to ensure you’re sitting in a position that doesn’t strain your muscles. Adjust the straps, pop it on and remove the discomfort. You’ll be training your upper-body muscles without knowing it.
Attention Martial arts teachers! Apart from being a corrector, the BLACKROLL® POSTURE is the perfect training tool: simply include it during practice and observe how the execution of your punching technique, combined with a hip rotation is trained. It supports the muscles to correct this movement.
How do you use it?
The BLACKROLL® POSTURE has adjustable velcro straps allowing it to further adapt to your individual body. With its figure-8 design, it slips comfortably over the shoulders to give upper-body support.
It is so easy to wear and is suitable for men and women. You don’t need a medical reason to wear a postural brace; anyone who wants to stop slouching and relieve discomfort or pain should try the BLACKROLL® POSTURE today!
There are two sizes of BLACKROLL® POSTURE available so everyone can experience the benefits of posture correction.
This size caters for people of small to large height and shape. For a long time this was the only size available and fit most adult people.
Extra Large (XL/XXL):
This size has recently been introduced following many requests for a solution for XL/XXL sized people.
|Weight [kg]||50 - 85||from 90|
150 - 185
|180 - 205|
|55 - 90||from 95|
|155 - 185||180 - 205|
Because it “reminds” you to keep a good posture in a relaxed way at all times your muscles will slowly “learn” the new position and feel comfortable in that position.
Many posture braces inhibit movement and rub along the clavicle and under the arms. BLACKROLL® POSTURE is made with sturdy but soft material to prevent rubbing and is designed to sit perfectly under the armpit.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.