SAGA Wireless BFR Cuffs
Fitness Warehouse is proud to introduce SAGA Wireless BFR Cuffs to our Australian online site and 3 store locations. They are the next generation in Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) training, a methodology that helps you to increase muscle size, strength and endurance without the requirement of heavy loads. Fully wireless, affordable, intelligent and accurate, SAGA BFR Cuffs are the smarter and safer way to amplify your training.
|Cuff:||Limb circumference given in centimetres and inches|
25 - 45 cm | 10"-18"
45 - 65 cm | 18" - 26"
Note: Measurements provided are in relation to your limb circumference.
To help you choose the best size, we recommend that you compare the measurements with your own. Note: Large cuffs are suitable to wear for either arm or leg cuffs, depending on your limb measurements. Please ensure you have the correct measurements prior to purchase, as we do not offer refunds for incorrect sizing.
Why Use BFR?
Simply put... It will help you build muscle quickly. Blood flow restriction, also known as Occlusion Training, is an effective training technique used to increase muscle size and strength.
When combined with aerobic or high intensity interval training, BFR can improve VO2 max and aerobic capacity.
Adding BFR to your strength program can enhance the training stimulus, resulting in greater muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth, compared to low-moderate resistance strength training.
BFR helps you train at 100% intensity, whether it's with weights or just your body weight, making your muscles work harder and get stronger.
Blood flow restriction training involves placing an inflated cuff around the upper arm or leg (but never both at the same time) during exercise to slow the flow of blood from the working muscle.
This causes a localized hypoxic environment, leading to faster muscle fatigue which results in a number of beneficial physiological adaptations.
Backed by science, BFR training will help you:
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase muscle size
- Improve aerobic capacity
- Accelerate recovery
- Sweat-Resistance Cuffs. Designed for comfort, the cuffs feature sweat-resistant fabric and a velcro-strap to support you through even the most gruelling workout.
- Featuring a rechargeable battery, advanced sensors, a pneumatic air pump and a Bluetooth 4.0 module that connects to your smart device.
- Don’t worry about sizing, the adjustable straps on your SAGA Cuffs fit most arms and legs.
- Take the guesswork out of your calibration. The SAGA Fitness app wirelessly connects to your cuffs for automatic inflation and deflation, pressure calibration, and to provide a workout timer. The app also includes a pre-screening tool to ensure that you workout safely.
- Weight: 500g/17oz
- One size fits most
- Arm cuff: 25cm – 45cm/ 10 inches – 18 inches
- Leg cuff: 45cm – 65cm / 18 inches – 26 inches
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- USB-C recharging cable
- Travel case
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.