Xpeed Treadmill Protective Floor Mat
: In stock
Xpeed Treadmill Protective Floor Mat
Protect your equipment and flooring thanks to the Xpeed Treadmill Protective Floor Mat. During use this hard wearing and durable mat is ideal for treadmills, bikes and elliptical trainers.
Floor mats are designed to protect floor surfaces from markings and sweat as well as assisting the cushioning of the equipment.
Why should I buy a treadmill mat?
Some of the first questions you’ll ask yourself after purchasing a treadmill or piece of cardio equipment are; do I need warranty and will I need a treadmill mat? A treadmill mat will help prevent excess dust and foreign materials from building up underneath your treadmill and most importantly the motor compartment. Further to that, the faster or harder you run, the more vibrations you will cause from your treadmill. A mat will help cut down on vibrations and noises. Which is important if you plan to exercise before or after the rest of the family, housemates or neighbours are in bed.
Placing a mat underneath your cardio equipment will also help prevent the equipment from inching forward or moving around. Furthermore, whilst treadmill mats are recommended for surfaces like tiles, stone, wood, concrete, vinyl and laminate we also recommend them for carpeted surfaces. When a treadmill is being used carpet fibers and dust often get disturbed and blown into the air. The use of a treadmill mat can help prevent this from happening. Therefore, improving the life of your treadmill and the underlying surface.
– 2200 x 1000 x 6mm
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.