Xpeed Sprint Sled
The minimalistic design and no nonsense approach to the Xpeed Sprint Sled makes it a great addition to your training kit. In essence the sled is simple to use, you either push or pull it along. However, that's just your starting point, if you use the correct technique and apply the right training principles the sled will help you burn loads of calories and pack on lean muscle.
Our favourite thing about sled training is that it allows you to incrementally add resistance to the movement patterns of running, sprinting and locomotion. For the larger Prowler Sled see here.
To learn more about training with a Sled see our Knowledge Blog on why they're The S&C Coach's Secret Weapon.
Features & Benefits:
- Fantastic conditioning sled to build power & speed.
- An innovative way to improve cardiovascular capacity. Suitable for push or pull. Features Olympic weight bars for Olympic plates.
- Compact piece of kit
320W x 460L x 770H
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.