Xpeed Power Bag
The Power Bag is a versatile piece of training equipment that elevates the functional training experience. Due to their easy storage they make an ideal addition to small group training. They’re also the perfect piece of equipment for lifting technique training. These Power Bags are part of the Xpeed Cross Training family of products and are sand free.
Bent over rows, cleans, snatches, high pulls, bicep curls are just some of the many exercises you can perform thanks to our handle variations. The athlete can also perform clean and presses, shoulder presses and push presses thanks to the soft touch nature of the bag overall. On either sides of the bag, find reinforced padded handles for comfort during exercise. One end of the bag has a strap for pull throughs and single hand use carrying.
With power bags you can lift, carry, throw and slam. Due to their design the bags are unstable and as a result they challenge different movement patterns during functional training.
– Commercial quality
– Rip-proof extremely durable vinyl cover
– Reinforced composite foam lining
– Reinforced solid cardboard tubing to retain cylindrical shape
– Padded handles made from double stitched reinforced, vinyl seat-belt webbed straps
– Zipper is enclosed with stitching and velcro tabs for extra protection
– Sand free
– Bags available in 5 different weights from 5kg beginners to 25kg advanced users
Xpeed Power Bags have a warranty period of 90 days for both commercial or domestic use. In order to increase the longevity of this item, we strongly recommend using this product on artificial turf, rubber floor tiles, carpet or interlocking floor mats. Avoid using this item directly on concrete or any hard surface. Never slam power bags, as they may split which will void the warranty.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.