The Xpeed Bumper Plates are part of the Xpeed strength range which is rapidly becoming a leader in quality strength equipment. This is due to the fact the Xpeed team have been working hard on offering high quality, heavy-duty equipment that doesn’t ruin your budget. As a result, the Xpeed Training Bumper plates are made of thick, dense rubber. Allowing loaded bars to be dropped safely without risk of damaging your platforms, the floor of your gym or the plates themselves. Furthermore, the compact width and higher plate density means you can fit more weight onto the bar whilst experiencing limited bounce. Above all a smooth finish and stylish markings on the plates means the sizes are easily recognisable from a distance.
– IWF standard 50.4mm inner and 450mm outer diameters.
– IWF standard colour specific weight plate identification.
– Made from high density durable rubber to limit the bounce for safer use.
– Quality smooth finish and stylish colour specific print.
– Compact thickness allows for more plates to be loaded on the bar.
– Ideal dead-lifting height.
– Plates are the same diameter which allows the plates to sit better on your bar.
– The durable rubber plates can be dropped minimising damage to your floor, lifting platform and the plates themselves.
– Furthermore, high quality rubber will give greater life to the plate as they are less likely to crack or break like a cast iron plate.
– Finally, they look the part in any strength training gym.
We offer a 12 month domestic warranty on the Xpeed Training Bumper Plates, except for the 5kg plates. The 5kg plates have a limited warranty. We strongly advise that they only be dropped on lifting platforms or high density impact matting. Dropping directly on to concrete floors or other rough surfaces may damage the plate and such misuse may void your warranty.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.