The Wattbike has redefined indoor cycling, it's a super robust bike that stands up to training sessions from the world's most powerful athletes. They're equally at home on the side of a footy pitch as they are in your home. Astonishingly accurate, they ensure you make the most of your data, during each and every session. The bike combines years of painstaking research, analysis and improvement from the Wattbike team into one bike. Another key feature of the Wattbike is that it combines the ultimate ride experience with the digital analysis tools to help take your training to the next level. Redefine the way you ride with Wattbike.
What is the difference between the Trainer and the Pro?
The essential difference is that the Wattbike Trainer provides a lighter range of resistance at the lower end or 'start phase'. This difference opens up the Wattbike Trainer to everyone that the Wattbike Pro does not cater for. It’s also very useful for high cadence/low resistance exercise so it will suit high level track and endurance cyclists as well as children and general non-cyclists. The video below explains the difference in detail.
Engineered to enhance the performance of any athlete:
Designed in collaboration with British Cycling Coaches, The Wattbike is the first factory calibrated static bike to deliver accurate, consistent performance data and technical feedback. It is also endorsed by Cycling Australia. This bike is used by World and Olympic Champions globally – in almost every sporting code – but is equally suitable for use in health clubs, gyms, performance centres, spin studios or for cross training in any sport. See below how Nic Gill, S&C Coach for the NewZealand All Blacks, needs the Wattbike for his squad.
|Time trial training:||Yes|
|Resistance unit able to interact with software:||No
|Wattbike Hub connectivity:||ANT+, Bluetooth|
|Third-party app connectivity:||ANT+, Bluetooth|
|Third-party app control:||Not compatible|
|Wireless firmware updates:||No|
Resistance & Power:
|Resistance type:||Air and magnetic|
|Resistance functionality:||Manual resistance, Changed using lever or magnet|
|Power range:||0–2000w (Trainer), 0–3760w (Pro|
|Gears:||1–10 (air), 1–7 (magnetic)|
|Pedaling Effectiveness Score:||Yes, Via Wattbike Hub|
|Tests, workouts and training plans:||Yes, Via Model B monitor and Wattbike Hub|
|Power required:||External power not required|
|Footprint||125cm (l) × 66cm (w) × 130cm (h)|
|Frame:||30kg, 80mm x 40mm, 2.5mm thick zinc shield primed steel frame to provide a strong and stable platform|
|Micro-handlebar adjustability, Vertical and horizontal:||Yes|
|Seat:||Racing seat fitted as standard, Comfort seat available in box, giving you the option of using either seat|
|Micro-saddle adjustability, Vertical and horizontal:||Yes|
|Crank length:||170mm, Thematically treated hardened steel|
|Max. rider weight:||150kg|
|Rider height:||155-193cm, 216cm with extra long stems|
|App compatibility:||Wattbike Trainer support apps that are ANT+ and FE-C compatible.|
|Wireless technology:||Wattbike Trainer connect via ANT+, FE-C and BLE|
|Compatible devices:||For a full list of compatible devices, click here|
|Metrics measured:||We measure over 37 metrics about your riding and display them in the Wattbike Hub. We work with third party apps to deliver power, speed and cadence.|
|Offline use:||Wi-Fi is required for initial login/signup. After that, you can ride wherever you want. You don't need to have Wi-Fi or mobile data, we'll simply sync your data the next time your app is open and you have Wi-Fi.|
In The Box:
- Wattbike Trainer
- Allen key and spanners
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Quick start manual
- Home and commercial use warranty — 2 years, 6 months on wear-and-tear items
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.