Tempo T86 Treadmill
Sporting a sleek, attractive design, the Tempo T86 Treadmill is ideal for apartments with limited space. They’re also intuitive and easy to operate. Simply unfold the treadmill and exercise comfortably before heading to work or catching up on your favourite show in the evening. Also great for a home gym space.
Want to know more? We've broken down everything you need to know about treadmills in our Fitness Warehouse Treadmill Buyers Guide.
At a Glance:
The Tempo T86 Treadmill has multiple accessory areas and the removable mobile phone holder provides many options for in-reach storage. In addition, comfort gel cushioning provides maximum comfort and shock absorption. Smart design means the handrails extend further back on the deck for greater security and comfort. My Train programming can store incline and speed settings after your workout, allowing you to easily recall your preferences with a single touch.
Multiple Accessory Areas - The rack and removable cellphone holder provide many options for in-reach storage.
Handrail Toggle Controls - You can adjust your workout pace/incline with the touch of a button using the handrail toggle controls.
Comfort Gel Cushioning - Comfort Gel cushioning provides maximum comfort and shock absorption.
Energy Saver Mode - The Energy Saver Mode reduces energy consumption by 80% from 5w to 1w.
My Train - My Train programming can store incline and speed setting after your workout, the built-in indicator lets you know when your heart rate is in an optimal zone for training.
Contact Heart Rate - To make the most of your workout, the built-in indicator lets you know when your heart rate is in an optimal zone for training.
Console - Display: 3 LED Windows
Workout Feedback - Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate, Steps, BMI Results.
Programs - 8 Programs (Cal Goal, Weight Loss, Leg Toner, 10K Steps, Strength Builder, Half Marathon, MyTrain, Random)
Heart Rate - Contact Grips
Drive System - Motor 1.75 HP
- Belt: 1.6 mm
- Running Area: 135 x 46 cm
- Cushioning: Ideal Zone with Variable Cushioning System
- Incline Range: 0 -10%
- Speed Range: 0.8 – 16 km/h
- Extras: Energy Saver Mode, Audio In/Out Jacks, BMI Test, MyTrain, Heart Rate Indicator, ComfortStep, Handrail Toggles
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 185 x 79 x 135 cm
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H) 102 x 79 x 155 cm
- Product Weight 63 kg
- User Weight Capacity 115 kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.