Tempo T106 Treadmill
The Tempo T106 is a great entry level treadmill. Although it is compact in size, it still boasts a 1.75 CHP Motor, and a console with 9 programs and 3 different modes, as well as MP3 functionality. With multiple accessory areas the rack provides many options for in-reach storage. In addition the handrail toggles allow you to adjust your workout pace and incline with the touch of a button using the handrail toggle controls.
For an entry level treadmill the T106 has some smart deisgn featueres including the simple single-touch adjustments that makes preset speed and incline changes effortless. If you're looking for more budget friendly options with a more powerful motor, the T86 and T11 models are a great place to start.
- Motor 1.75 CHP Digital Curve
- Speed Range 1 – 14 km/h
- Incline Range 0 – 12%
- Heart Rate Contact Grips
- Display 5 inch Blue Backlit LCD
- Workout Feedback Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse
- Programs 9 Programs
- Running Area 42 W x 120 L cm
- Belt 1.4 mm a
- Power Requirements Adapter
- Dimensions - 156 L x 72 W x 131 H cm
- Product Weight - 64 kg
- User Capacity Weight - 110 kg
- 5 Year Frame, 2 Years Motor, 1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.