Schwinn 430 Elliptical*
*This is a special order item direct from our supplier. Shipping times may vary depending on our supplier’s availability.
It’s like having your own inspiring workout coach in the next room.
High-end features and customization but at a budget-conscious price. The Schwinn® 430 Elliptical delivers a full-body, aerobic workout while being gentle on your joint
– 22 programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start) and additional features
– Schwinn DualTrack™ two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
– Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
– USB charging port
– 2 user capability for multiple user set-up
– 20 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
– 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
– Large footplates allow you to place your feet in a position that’s comfortable for you and are cushioned to make long workouts a little easier
– 3 LED tracking lights
– Ergonomically placed moving and static handle bars
– 3 speed fan, oversized center mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels
– Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
– Product Assembled Dimensions: 70.1″ X 28.2″ X 63.2″
– Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
– Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. AC power adapter included.
Warranty: 10 years frame / 2 years mechanical / 1 year electrical / 90 days labor
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.