Revolution Fat Grips
Revolution Fat Grips (Pair)*
Revolution Fat Grips are an amazing weight training tool used by thousands of athletes and the military for weight lifting and strength training that converts any weight bars into thick grips. Sold as a pair, the Revolution Fat Grips slip over your existing bars such as barbells, dumbbells, pull-up bars, cable attachments and more, and turns them into thick grip handles at more than twice their usual thickness. Thick bar training using Revolution Fat Grips immediately works on what is most people’s weakest link – their grip. Training with a thick bar will help simultaneously work your grip harder during workouts, increasing muscle activation and building more strength and muscle mass. Typically, buying a dedicated thick bar is extremely expensive and requires another piece of kit in the gym. The Revolution Fat Grips give you the flexibility to upgrade your bar in seconds for a small fraction of the cost of buying a thick bar.
- Small, light and portable
- Fits almost all barbells, dumbbells and chin-up bars in seconds
- Made from high-density, military-grade compound which does not compress, slip or slide
- Develops strength in hands and forearms
- Versatile use for thick bar strength training
- Converts any bar into thick bar at fraction of cost
- Increased muscle mass and strength through enhanced muscle activation
- Suitable for a variety of exercises such as bench press, biceps curls, deadlift, farmer’s walk
- 2.25″ (5.55 cm) thick when closed
- 5″ (12.5 cm) in length
Barbell not included
*Product and colours may differ slightly to picture
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.