Pro Supps Liquid L-Carnitine
Pro Supps L-Carnitine assists in the breakdown of energy stores in cells and plays an essential role in making fat available for muscle tissue. It also helps increase endurance and support mental clarity!
- Improved endurance levels
- Accelerated rates of weight loss
- Improved energy levels during the day
- Best tasting L-Carnitine on the market
When you want to burn fat, it’s highly accepted that you burn off more than you consume. And while calorie balance is the biggest dictator of weight loss success, we must not forget that to burn off body fat, that fat has to be released from the fat cells.
If your body isn’t doing this very efficiently, you aren’t going to be seeing optimal results. Enter L-Carnitine 1500 and 3000 by Pro Supps. This supplement is designed to help break down your energy stores and ensure that those fatty acids are available immediately for energy as needed.
Because there is no caffeine in this product, that also means you can take it at any point of the day without worry
- Results . . . Period!
- Stim-Free Energy Enhancement
- Natural & Artificial Flavours
- Dietary Supplement
- 31 Servings
As a dietary supplement, consume one tablespoon of L-Carnitine twice daily or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. You may also mix with your favorite juice or beverage.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, phosphoric acid, natural & artificial flavor, citric acid, dl-malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Contains 0% juice.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.