Nature's Best Plant-Based Protein
Nature's Best Plant-Based Protein is an ideal source of vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, dairy free proteins. Each serve provides 20 grams of organic pea and brown rice protein with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. The pea protein is rich in iron and great for building muscle as well as helping you feel fuller for longer, which can support your body composition goals. The rice protein will give your body high-quality protein, amino acids and vitamin B and E as well as gut-loving fibre. Rice protein is also known for its hypo-allergenic properties and quick absorption and digestion.
Mix 31 grams (about 1 scoop) with 300 - 360mL of water in a shaker or blender.
Want to reach your health and fitness goals with a delicious formula that calls on the goodness of Mother Nature? Look no further than Nature’s Best Plant-Based Protein!
- Contains 20g of plant protein per serve
- Low carbs and fat
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Contains zero sugar
- Contains no soy ingredients
- Contains nothing artificial
- Comprehensive amino profile
- May support muscle growth and repair
Containing only 105 calories, 20g of protein, 2g of carbs and 0g of sugar per serving, Nature’s Best Plant-Based Protein is the perfect choice for those seeking a nutritious, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free formula containing nothing artificial.
With each shake containing a comprehensive amino profile sourced from Organic Pea and Brown Rice Protein with no artificial flavours or sweeteners, Plant-Based protein is ideal for the macro-conscious consumer wanting a low carb, fat and sugar plant formula that doesn’t compromise on flavour. You can receive all the delicious goodness you need with a hint of natural flavours and sweeteners, without the earthy aftertaste synonymous with many plant-based protein alternatives.
Looking for a flavoursome protein shake that doesn’t deviate from your dietary requirements? Nature’s Best low-calorie, high-protein, low-carb and sugar-free Plant-Based Protein might be just what you’re looking for. This vegan-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO formula is designed to make your health and fitness goals all the more easy and delicious!
Servings Per Container: 20
Serving Size: 31g (about 1 Scoop)
Avg. Quantity Per Serving
|Avg. Quantity Per 100g|
|Energy||464 kJ / 111 kcal||1477 kJ / 353 kcal|
|Protein||20 g||65 g|
|Fat, total||2 g||6 g|
|- saturated||0.5 g||2 g|
|Carbohydrate||2 g||6 g|
|- sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g||6 g|
|Sodium||200 mg||645 mg|
Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Cocoa Powder, Flavours, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweeteners (Steviol Glycosides, Monk Fruit Extract), Potassium Chloride.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training exercise program. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily serving.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.