Morgan Platinum Leather Dip Belt
The Morgan Platinum Leather Dip Belt is made using 100% cowhide leather. The durable cowhide leather ensures style, comfort, and optimal function when using the dipping belt in the gym. The padded suede leather rear support ensures that heavy loads can be supported easily on your back while performing dips, extending protection to the lumbar and spinal area. Manufactured using industrial-grade reinforced rivets and a heavy saddle strap style stitching coupled with D ring secured steel chains ensure you get a commercial grade dipping belt that can go for go rep after rep.
- 100% premium cowhide leather
- Suede leather padded back section for comfort
- Saddle stitching with extra studs for a secure fit
- Heavy metal chain with snap lock for adjusting
All Morgan Sports products are fully supported by Morgan Imports Pty Ltd. All products are covered by the manufacturers and supply warranties. If goods appear faulty, we will ask you to send images of the defective product + invoice of purchase date, DO NOT dispose of the item until we have been sent an image.
All Morgan products are covered by a minimum 6-month manufacturing warranty against commercial use of the product, with some warranties extending beyond 5+ years; this warranty covers the structural integrity of the product (excluding clearance items). As you can well imagine the products we sell are used in extremely harsh conditions and are subject to extensive wear and tear by the end user.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.