Morgan Endurance Neoprene Dip Belt
The Morgan Endurance Neoprene Dip Belt is an essential tool for anyone who takes strength and resistance training in the gym seriously. The dipping weight belt features a neoprene exterior for enhanced durability and overall user comfort while its industrial-grade steel chain and hardware that are reinforced for added security when doing dips and heavyweights. A curved belt design for outstanding comfort for a long session at the gym, the Morgan dipping belt not only follows the natural lines of your body to reduce stress but it also eliminates swinging loads for a safe workout every time.
- Neoprene outer layer for abrasion resistance and improved durability
- Enhanced webbing for added strength and resilience
- Industrial grade steel chain with carabiner clips and D-shackle for long-lasting hardware
- Contoured fit for maximum comfort and to avoid a swinging load
- Designed to give you back support and protect from injury when dipping
All Morgan Sports products are fully supported by Morgan Imports Pty Ltd. All products are covered by the manufacturers and supply warranties. If goods appear faulty, we will ask you to send images of the defective product + invoice of purchase date, DO NOT dispose of the item until we have been sent an image.
All Morgan products are covered by a minimum 6-month manufacturing warranty against commercial use of the product, with some warranties extending beyond 5+ years; this warranty covers the structural integrity of the product (excluding clearance items). As you can well imagine the products we sell are used in extremely harsh conditions and are subject to extensive wear and tear by the end user.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.