Matrix TF30 Treadmill
The Matrix TF30 Treadmill is a folding treadmill of the highest quality that features the industry's most advanced frame and deck combination. As a result, you can experience the ultimate run in your own home. In 2019 Matrix Fitness was the fastest growing fitness brand in the world which is no suprise considering it earned it's reputation in the hustle and bustle of health clubs and gyms. Thanks to this rapid growth you can now have club quality equipment in your very own lounge room.
- WiFi Enabled: Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- Bluetooth Enabled: Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- Console Apps: Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- Passport Ready: Yes
- ViewFit Connectivity: Yes
- Heart Rate: Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- Console Extras: Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- Workout Programs: 11 Total — Manual, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR (Speed), Target HR (Incline), Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- Workout Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Elevation, Incline, Previous Incline.
- Running Area: 51 x 140 cm / 20″ x 55″
- Cushioning: Ultimate Deck System
- Running Belt: 2-ply, 1.6 mm
- Deck Thickness: 25.4 mm / 1″
- Drive Motor: 3.25 HP continuous-duty DC Johnson Drive System
- Speed Range: 0.8 – 20 km/h / 0.5 – 12.5 mph
- Incline Range: 0% – 15%
- Extras: Water bottle pockets, device rack, heart rate grips, 4-wheel transport system
- Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H) 195 x 90 x 157 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 106 x 90 x 118 cm
- Max User Weight: 159 kg
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.