Matrix R50 Recumbent Bike
Discover a more relaxed way to ride with a stable, versatile step-through bike that offers a recumbent design to comfortably distribute weight and maximize support. The R50 Recumbent Bike includes the exclusive Dual Form Frame, Comfort Arc Seat and Exact Force Induction Brake. The R50 is the first recumbent bike to use induction braking and this creates an especially smooth, responsive and precise experience compared to other recumbent bikes. High end features of this bike inclulde a deluxe high-backed seat, customised electronics and a compact frame. Ride with comfort and confidence.
Who is this ideal for?
The Matrix R50 recumbent bike is ideal for beginners through to intermediate users hoping to get a great cardio workout whilst protecting their knees. The high-end induction resistance of this bike can meet the gentle needs of physical rehabilitation but also provide the powerful resistance preferred by trainees in better condition.
|Display Type: XR Basic Console||8.5″ Extra-wide blue LCD (22 cm)|
|WiFi Enabled||Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity|
|USB Port||Internal USB port for software updates|
|Virtual Active Integrated||No|
|Heart Rate||Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible|
|Console Extras||Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode|
|Workout Programs||5 Total — Manual, Intervals, Rolling Hills, Target HR (Speed), Sprint 8|
|Workout Feedback||Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Miles/Kilometers, Current Speed, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories, Incline|
|Display Type: XIR Touch Screen||16″ Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)|
|WiFi Enabled||Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity, entertainment apps|
|Bluetooth Enabled||Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor|
|USB Port||Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets|
|Console Apps||Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)|
|Virtual Active Integrated||Yes|
|Heart Rate||Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included|
|Console Extras||Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out|
|Workout Programs||11 Total — Manual, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR (Speed), Target HR (Incline), Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies|
|Workout Feedback||Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Elevation, Incline, Previous Incline|
|Frame Type||Dual Form step-through recumbent|
|Resistance System||Exact Force Induction Brake|
|Resistance Range||30 Levels, electronically adjustable|
|Seat Type||Comfort Arc with reclining mesh seatback|
|Seat Adjustment||Fore/aft via easy adjust lever|
|Handle Bar Type||Seat mounted with resistance toggles and heart rate grips, front-assist handles|
|Pedal Type||Self-balancing pedals with adjustable straps|
|Accessories||Water bottle holder|
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||183 x 64 x 136 cm|
|Assembled Weight||78 kg|
|User Weight Capacity||159 kg|
|User Height Range||150 cm – 193 cm|
|Electrical Requirements||120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)|
|Power Supply||12V Power cord|
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.