Matrix Hybrid Cycle - H5x
The Matrix H5x Hybrid Cycle combines the best of both upright and recumbent exercise bikes. The H5x Hybrid Cycle offers command seating position with recumbent style comfort such as a back support, as well as moveable arm rests. This bike is fitted with a brushless generator that moves smoothly through 30 levels of resistance, which creates an enjoyable and realistic cycling experience. The clear and easy to use LED console offers a range of programs and progress readouts including heart rate from hand sensors in the handlebars and quick control buttons on the handgrips.
- Clear console displaying work parameters
- Quietly operating drive mechanism
- Vertical and horizontal bike
- Comfortable seat
- Heart rate measuring
- Many training programs
- Smooth adjustment of the resistance range of the scale of 1-30
- Stable structure ensures safety during the training
- Self Powered: Yes
- Pre-set Programs: 8
- Console Type: LED
- Heart Rate Sensors: Yes, built in hand sensors and polar chest strap compatible
- Max User Weight: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 100 kg / 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 146.5 cm L x 65.3 cm W x 156.7 cm H / 57.8" L x 25.7" W x 61.7" L
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.