Matrix E30 Elliptical
If you’re looking for a compact elliptical that fits your home while delivering a comfortable, smooth exercise experience then The Matrix E30 Elliptical is for you. Featuring either the E30XR or E30XIR consoles it's created to fit your home like no other. At Fitness Warehouse we love the E30 Elliptical because the compact suspension elliptical delivers a harmony of design and natural movement for the most comfortable, smoothest elliptical experience in the industry. This elliptical machine is perfect for any garage or home gym set up. The E30 Elliptical includes the exclusive Matrix Suspension Elliptical™ Technology.
The XR console features a clean, bright display that makes it easy for you to check your workout data at a glance, keeping you on track to reach and surpass your goals.
The XIR console features a brilliant HD touchscreen display to bring your virtual journeys, movies and videos to life. Includes expanded Bluetooth connectivity to user devices as well as a web browser to search your favourite sites.
- 5 WORKOUT PROGRAMS: Make your workout a beautifully simple experience with five classic cardio programs (see specifications tab for complete program list)
- POLAR HEART RATE TECHNOLOGY: Integrated Polar® heart rate technology offers you the most accurate heart rate feedback fitness equipment can provide (Polar® heart rate strap not included with XR console).
- WI-FI ENABLED: Press the WiFi “Connect & Sync” button to connect the XR console to your home wireless network for software updates and ViewFit connectivity.
- ENERGY SAVER MODE: Energy Saver Mode helps conserve electricity by putting the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes, while still allowing quick restart.
|DISPLAY TYPE:||16” Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)|
|WIFI ENABLED:||ViewFit Connectivity, entertainment apps|
|BLUETOOTH ENABLED:||Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor|
|USB PORT:||Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets|
|CONSOLE APPS:||Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)|
|VIRTUAL ACTIVE INTEGRATED:||Yes|
|HEART RATE:||Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate not included|
|CONSOLE EXTRAS:||Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in / out|
|WORKOUT PROGRAMS:||11 Total — Manual, Fat Burn, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies|
|WORKOUT FEEDBACK:||Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH / KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, METS, Resistance, Last Resistance|
|FRAME TYPE:||Suspension Elliptical Trainer|
|STRIDE LENGTH:||51 cm / 20”|
|STEP-ON HEIGHT:||23 cm / 9.1”|
|FRAME TYPE:||Suspension Drive|
|FLYWHEEL WEIGHT:||10.5 kg/ 23.1 lbs|
|RESISTANCE SYSTEM:||ECB magnetic braking system|
|RESISTANCE RANGE:||20 levels, electronically adjustable|
|PEDAL SPACING:||63.5 mm / 2.5”|
|HANDLE BAR TYPE:||Dual action, stationary with resistance toggles and heart rate grips|
|EXTRAS:||Water bottle holder, accessory tray|
|USER WEIGHT CAPACITY:||325 lbs.|
|RESISTANCE:||20 electronic settings|
|STATIC FOOTPRINT:||68” x 29” x 68”|
|ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS (L X W X H):||148 x 73 x 166 cm / 58” x 29” x 65” (Active Footprint 173 x 73 x 172 cm / 68” x 29” x 68”)|
|ASSEMBLED WEIGHT:||129 kg / 284lbs.|
|USER WEIGHT CAPACITY:||147 kg/ 325lbs.|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS:||120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)|
|POWER SUPPLY:||12V / 2A Power Adapter|
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.