Matrix A30 Ascent Trainer
The unique design of the Matrix A30 Ascent Trainer provides an exceptionally smooth, ultra comfortable exercise experience. The Perfect Stride Technology combines an ideal stride motion and ergonomically correct foot positioning with a variable stride length for a more natural feeling workout.
Suspension Elliptical Technology features a wheel and track free design to reduce noise and friction for long-lasting quality providing a smooth, consistent feel through the ellipse. An adjustable incline range (24%-54%) and twenty levels of magnetic resistance adds an element of challenge and activates more muscles, integrating strength-building exercise into your cardio workout.
The Matrix A30 Ascent Trainer provides a low impact, efficient way for intermediate and advanced users to sculpt the whole body, burn calories and keep energy levels high throughout the day.
Includes water bottle holder, accessory tray, heart rate grips, resistance toggles, dual-action handlebars and oversized pedals.
Display: 8.5″ Extra-wide blue LCD (22 cm)
WiFi Enabled: Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity
Bluetooth Enabled: No
USB Port: Internal USB port for software updates
Console Apps: No
Virtual Active Integrated: No
Passport Ready: Yes
ViewFit Connectivity: Yes
Heart Rate: Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
Console Extras: Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode
Workout Programs: 5 Total — Manual, Intervals, Fat Burn, Target HR, Sprint 8
Workout Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Miles/Kilometres, RPM, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories, METS, Incline, Resistance
Frame Type: Ascent Trainer
Stride Length: 51 – 61 cm / 20″ – 24″
Step-on Height: 22 cm / 8.7″
Power Incline: 24% – 54%
Flywheel Weight: 13.5 kg
Resistance System: ECB magnetic braking system
Resistance Range: 20 Levels, electronically adjustable
Pedal Type: Oversized
Pedal Spacing: 65 mm / 2.6″
Handle Bar Type: Dual action, stationary with resistance / incline toggles and heart rate grips
Extras: Water bottle holder, accessory tray
Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H) 186 x 73 x 164 cm
Assembled Weight: 142 kg
User Weight Capacity: 159 kg
Electrical Requirements: 120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
Power Supply: 12V Power cord
Frame 7 Years
Parts 2 Years
Labor 2 Years
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.