Jim Bradley Complete Unit (Speedball & Frame)
Jim Bradley Leather Speedball Frame Full Unit 25cm
This unit is the ultimate Speedball exercise package, suitable for any home or gymnasium. The unit comprises the following products, all advanced designs, and all Australian made and manufactured :
25cm Wall Frame
25cm Leather Speedball
25mm square tube frame spaced at 350mm centre to centre
Rebound board 480mm wide & 540mm long. 32mm thick
The bottom of your speedball should be leveled with your nose. To mounted the wall frame, we recommend you use 10mm by 75mm dynabolts. It is a good idea to then mark the holes on the wall and drill them. There is no fixed height recommendation for the Speedball Wall Frame, it will depend son the height of the individual using it.
If there is more than one user, we recommend installing to suit the height of the tallest person and use a Step Up Block for anyone smaller.
This product can be purchased individually or as part of a discounted kit.
Tip: To inflate ball you need to disengage the lock on the zip with a piece of wire (paperclip will do)
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.