Inspire IC1.5 Indoor Spin Bike
The all new Inspire IC1.5 Indoor Spin Bike has been completely re-designed by Inspire Fitness and now features magnetic resistance. What does this mean? A smooth ride thanks to the magnetic, long lasting, contact-free braking and resistance system. This resistance is also adjustable. The compact footprint of this exercise bike means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
Pair your mobile device & track workout data in the Inspire fitness app. The app also features live, on-demand classes and additional workouts for only $9.99 per month. There is a free 30 day trial to see if this is right for you.
Fit your Ride
Stay comfortable whilst you ride thanks to the 4 way adjustable seat and 2 way adjustable handle bars.
Frame – Heavy duty steel, matt black with red details
Flywheel – 14kg
Resistance System – Magnetic
Pedals – Double sided flat or caged
Bluetooth connect – ready to connect to the all new Inspire Fitness mobile app (Check App store for more information and charges)
Built in storage – Table or mobile device & water bottle holders
Transport wheels – front
Max User Weight – 300lbs (136kg)
Assembled Weight – 34kg
Assembled Dimensions – W (54cm), L (117cm), H (107cm)
Residential Warranty – 10years – Frame, 3 years – Parts, 1 year - Labour
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.