Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Complete Package – New Model
Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer has a unique design which integrates an Olympic bar and weight stacks. The dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability. The pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate low ceiling heights.
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Package offers a leg extension/leg curl attachment which conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel. The innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters.
The FT2 Complete Package includes: FT2 Functional Trainer/Smith Machine, SCS Bench, Leg Attachment, Preacher Curl Attachment, Leg Extension Conversion Kit. Delivery and installation is included in the price for Adelaide Metro customers only.
Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel.
Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
Weight Stacks: Two 150lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 – 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet.
Options Available: 200lb. weight stack upgrade. FID bench, leg developer attachment, preacher curl attachment, abdominal bar.
Warranty: Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts. Light Commercial: Limited 10yr. on frame and all parts. Supervised settings only.
Dimensions: 61″ wide x 58″ deep without bench; 61″ wide x 89″ deep with bench; minimum height 83″; maximum height 88″
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.