Inspire CR2.1 Cross Rower
*Special order item direct from our supplier - stock availability dependent on our supplier
Cr2.1 Cross Rower - Total Body Workout in 10 Minutes
If torching calories in a short amount of time sounds good to you, then the Cross Rower is the machine for you. It's bi-directional resistance is uniquely designed to activate all the muscles of the body and kick start your metabolic furnace.
No other piece of exercise equipment comes close to matching the full body, low impact, aerobic benefits of the Cross Rower. If you are looking to spend less time working out while simultaneously burning more calories, look no further. With the Cross Rower, you'll be finishing your fat burning, full body workout while everyone else is still warming up.
Magnetic resistance provides a smooth, consistent resistance with no wearing parts
Bi-directional resistance activates all the muscles of the body
Polyurethane dipped handles provide superior slip resistance
Polar coded heart rate strap receiver (requires Polar T34 extended range chest strap)
Quick release bindings for safety
Shimano grip shifter
26 lb. flywheel guarantees a smooth motion
Upper body handles offer multiple positions to vary the muscle involvement
Seat is fully adjustable to accommodate different sized users
Silent drive chain to minimize noise during exercise
Warranty: (Residential) 3 year parts, 1 year labor, lifetime frame
Warranty: (Full Commercial) 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 10 years frame
Product Weight: 80kg
Assembled Dimensions: 81 x 175 x 109cm
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.