Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym
The Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym is a first of its kind piece of gym equipment because it uses your body weight as resistance. Essentially you are the weight stack. The Body Lift features 15 adjustable weight settings on a sliding lever allowing you to work at 10% to 150% of your body weight. The 10% increments allow you to constantly monitor the weight you're using.
As there is no weight stack on the Body Lift one of the first things you'll notice is how quiet it is working out on this piece of fitness equipment.
The BL1 gym operates using a very simple system and is very easy to adjust the resistance levels by using the one-handed slider. The seat and back rest are also completely adjustable so you can customise the gym into different heights and angles to your own individual body shape. The end result is a sensational workout with all exercises being performed in a perfect bio mechanical state. Muscle strain is optimised exactly where it is needed giving you the best results possible.
The action is so smooth and the range of motion is so comfortable you will not be able to stop using it. Featuring a lat pulldown, chest press, chest fly, curl bar, free movement handles and leg attachment, the home gym allows you to target various muscles and get a full body workout.
- The Frame: Is constructed from heavy duty 2” x 4” oval 11 tubular gauge steel
- The Powder Coating to Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coating delivers a shiny, durable, maintenance free finish
- Leverage Sliding Weight Adjuster: Selecting the resistance level is seamless using the one-handed adjustment slider
- Pulley Construction: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Cable Strength: 2000lb. tensile - polyurethane coated cables
- Extra Accessories Included: 18” revolving curl bar and 48” steel lat bar
Built Dimensions in cm: Depth 139 x Width 109 x Height 226
|Max user weight (kg)||200|
|Product assembly dimensions||140cm L x 110cm W x 226cm H|
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.