Horizon Comfort 5 Upright Bike
The Horizon Comfort 5 Upright Bike features ergonomic grips, upgraded gel seat and convenient storage meaning there are no rough rides on the Comfort 5. The compact footprint of this upright bike means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
Ergonomic cycling grips and upgraded gel seat provide maximum cycling comfort
Conveniently located towel hook and water bottle holder
Wireless receiver provides heart rate monitoring
8.5-kg / 18.7-lb. balanced flywheel keeps your pedaling fluid
5.5” LCD with 12 workout programs and built-in speakers for motivation
ViewFit is wireless connectivity for your exercise equipment.
It enables your equipment to share your workout data with your
favorite fitness apps and other tracking devices.
Seat Towel Hook
Keep a workout towel close at hand with the integrated towel hook.
Energy Saver Mode
Conserve electricity with our Energy Saver feature, which puts the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes.
The arched shape provides a more natural grip.
The step-through design makes it easy for anyone to access the workout position.
Heart Rate Wheel
Our heart rate wheel helps optimize your workout by indicating when your exertion level matches your fitness goals.
|Flywheel Weight||8.5 kg/ 18.7 lbs.|
|Handle Bar Type||Ergonomic Cycling Handlebar|
|Seat||Ergo Upright Seat with Gel|
|Pedals||Self-balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps|
|Seat Adjustment||Vertical & Horizontal|
|Resistance System||ECB Magnetic Brake|
|Accessories Tray||“Energy Saver Mode, Smart Device Rack, Towel Hook, Performance HR Wheel Display, Anti-skid Cup Holder”|
|Display Type||5.5” LCD|
|Display Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel and Profile|
|Workouts||12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, % THR, Custom 1 and Custom 2)|
|Heart Rate||Polar® Wireless Receiver|
|Entertainment||Sonic Surround Speakers, ViewFit Compatible|
|Resistance Range||16 Electronically Adjustable|
120 x 55 x 134 cm / 47″ x 21.5″ x 53″
Boxed: 126.5 x 28.5 x 68 cm
|Assembled Weight||37 kg / 81.5 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||136 kg / 300 lbs.|
5 Year Frame, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
See full warranty here.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.