Horizon T5.1 Treadmill
The Horizon T5.1 Treadmill is designed for joggers and runners it comes with a large running deck, the variable response cushioning system and a strong 2.75 CHP Johnson drive motor. The Horizon Fitness T5.1 Treadmill includes Passport video workouts, which also work with your TV. The treadmill also has ViewFit Connect, which links the treadmill to the Internet. The ViewFit web app is designed to chart your distance covered, calories burned and other fitness activity.
At a glance:
- Heavy-gauge steel frame provides a stable, natural run
- FeatherLight folding design with integrated wheels offers convenient storage
- Bluetooth enables music streaming and wireless heart rate tracking
- Sprint 8 HIIT burns fat and builds muscle in short 20-minute workouts
- Large 153 x 50cm running deck
Discover advanced features that make it easier than ever to start your customized workout, plus excellent stability and durability that withstands intense workouts.
Johnson Drive System: Never feel a lag or surge thanks to the digital drive system that re-calibrates instantly with each footfall. The low-RPM operation also keeps the motor cool and quiet, which extends the life of your treadmill.
Variable Response Cushioning: Get the ideal mix of flex and support from our three-zone variable cushioning system.
FeatherLight Folding: Our one-step hydraulic system does all the heavy lifting as it gently lowers your treadmill deck when you’re ready to use it and effortlessly raises it when you’re done.
Intelligent Tread Sensor: Our intelligent tread sensor wakes the console when you step on the belt and stops the belt when you step away.
Passport Ready: Take a vacation from your everyday workout with the optional Passport Media Player, which displays stunning forward-motion footage on your television and syncs it with your equipment for an immersive exercise experience.
ViewFit Connectivity: With ViewFit, you’ll never have to manually enter your workouts anywhere because your machine will do it for you. Simply visit viewfit.com or download the app to connect your equipment, track your efforts and set your goals.
Sprint 8 Program: Discover maximum results in minimum time. Our 20-minute HIIT workout is proven to burn up to 27% body fat in only eight weeks.
Bluetooth Enabled: Stream music to the built-in speakers and connect your Bluetooth heart rate device.
Energy Saver Mode: Conserve electricity with our Energy Saver feature, which puts the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes.
Audio Features: Built-in speakers and audio input jacks allow you to play your favorites from an MP3 player, tablet, smartphone or other device.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 210 x 94.5 x 150 cm
- Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103.5 x 94.5 x 193.5 cm
- Product Weight: 152 kg / 335 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: Box 1: 228 x 92 X 33cm, Weight: Box 1: 156kg
- Box 2: 91 x 63 X 20cm, Weight: Box 2: 13kg
- 5 Year Frame, 5 Year Motor, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.