Horizon Rower - Oxford 6
Hit your Health and Fitness goals with The Oxford 6 Rower. It provides a transformative workout that fits your body comfortably and your home beautifully. As a result, discover ergonomics that accommodate your unique shape and your natural movements for efficient low-impact exercise. Moreover, the sleek industrial design and whisper-quiet operation won’t disrupt your home whether your rower is in motion or folded for compact storage.
– Premium aluminum rail (fits inseams up to 38″), magnetic resistance and smooth-action drive belt combine for whisper-quiet, natural movements
– Ergonomically refined seat fits a wide range of users and makes even long workouts comfortable
– Footpads include optimized spacing and quick-adjust straps
– Optimized seat height and ultra-stable design offer a balanced, grounded feel and make it easy to get on and off
– Backlit console provides complete workout feedback and raised buttons for easy program change, plus adjustable angle and height
– 20 magnetic resistance levels accommodate a wide range of fitness levels and include electronic adjustment for quick changes
– Includes ViewFit connectivity and Polar wireless heart rate receiver
– Monorail – Extruded high strength aluminum
– Handlebars – Ergonomically-correct straight grip handlebar
– Adjustable Console – Adjustable height and angle
– Seat Design – Comfort Seat
– Footpads – Deluxe adjustable commercial grade heel rest with quick-adjust foot straps
– Pedal Design – Easily Adjustable Foot Pedals with Straps on Metal Base
– Transport Wheels – 2 Integrated wheels
– Heart Rate – Polar® Wireless Receiver
– Tension Control – 20 ECB Resistance Levels, Electronically Adjustable
– Dimensions – 211 x 62 x 110 cm
– Assembled Weight – 41 kg
– User Capacity Weight 159 kg
– Display – 5.4” Blue backlit LCD with profile display; rubber buttons
– Display Feedback – Time, Strokes, Meters, Time/500 M, Heart Rate, SPM, Calories, Watts
– Programs – 12 Total – Manual, Fat Burn, Distance, Training Intervals (Time, Distance), Performance Intervals (Endurance, Speed), Race (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), HR Training (Max HR, Target HR)
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.