Horizon Paros Pro Upright Bike
The Horizon Paros Pro Upright Bike includes program variety to expand your workout options. As a result you're kept engaged during your fitness regime, which ultimately helps lead to a daily routine. The compact footprint of this exercise bike means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
At a Glance:
- Comfort seat with both horizontal and vertical adjustments provides hours of enjoyable cycling
- Steel upright frame provides stability
- Ergo Adjustable handlebars help you find the right position
- Contact heart rate grips allow easy monitoring
- 7-kg balanced flywheel keeps your pedalling smooth
- 5.8” dual-color back-lit LCD and 16 programs provide the ultimate variety
- Flywheel: 7kg
- Handlebars: Ergo Adjustable Handlebar
- Pedals: Self-Balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Seat: Black/Silver Comfort Upright Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical & Horizontal
- Console: Display Type 5.8" Blue/Yellow Backlit LCD with Profile Display and Fully Customisable Feedback Windows
- Display Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, RPM, Pulse, Watts, Recovery and Body Fat
- Programs: 16 Programs (Manual, 12 Preset Programs, User, HRC and Watts Control)
- Contact Heart Rate Grips: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Receiver: Yes
- Energy Saver Mode: Yes
- Resistance System: ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirements: Power Adapter included
- Resistance Levels: 16 Electronically Adjustable
- Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103 x 60 x 135cm
- Boxed: 99 x 28 x 58 cm
- Product Weight: 31kg
- User Weight Capacity: 136 kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.