Horizon Paragon X Treadmill
Running on the Horizon Paragon X Treadmill is as close as it gets to hitting the trail without leaving your house. Horizon have combined years of technological developments and industry experience to design the Paragon X. Exclusive AirTrain Technology brings together responsive air cushioning with 10 challenging programs to simulate real trail running. With this unique fusion of performance and technology allows you to take your training further at home on the Paragon X. Its foldability and compact footprint means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
Want to know more? We've broken down everything you need to know about treadmills in our Fitness Warehouse Treadmill Buyers Guide.
At A Glance:
- Powerful 3.25 HP motor
- 56 cm wide deck
- Ultra-modern open frame
- Curved console
- Streamlined I-shaped folding and contoured, chrome-accented design details
- One-touch Run Control starts and stops workouts at the push of a button
- Advanced Bluetooth connects accessories like heart rate straps and syncs workout data with popular fitness apps
- Contact grips provide quick, accurate heart rate feedback
- Device holder keeps streaming entertainment and on-demand exercise classes clearly in view
- Motor: 3.25 CHP Digital Drive Motor
- Running Area: 56 x 153cm
- Cushioning: Variable Response Cushioning + adjustable air cushioning system
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Incline Range: 0 - 12%
- Programs: Sprint 8, Distance (1k, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon), Calories (300k, 500k, 700k), Interval (Speed Interval, Peak Interval), Performance (Weight Loss, Gerkin), Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target HR), Step (5000, 10000), Cushion Run (Beginner, Obstacle,Challenge, 5K (1), (2), (3), (4),10K (1), (2), 50K), Custom (Custom 1, Custom 2) FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- 206L x 97W x 147H cm
Box 1: 219 x 98 x 300 cm
Box 2: 104 x 60 x 29.5 cm
- 114L x 97W x 181H cm
User Weight Capacity:
- 180 kg
- Contact Grips and Wireless Receiver
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.