Horizon Omega Z Treadmill
The Horizon Omega Z Treadmill is the latest addition to the Fitness Warehouse Range of Treadmills. It's the perfet addition to your home gym, especally for those who enjoy daily runs. Minimalistic design features including clean lines, simple shapes and an open frame provide an appealing and simple aesthetic that fits virtually any living space.
A powerful 3.0 HP motor and a 53 cm / 21″ wide deck
Ultra-modern styling includes open frame, curved console, streamlined I-shape
One-touch Run Control starts and stops workouts
Advanced Bluetooth connects to heart rate straps and syncs with popular fitness apps
Contact grips provide quick, accurate heart rate feedback
Forward-leaning frame design creates ample room for hard sprints
Running Area: 140 x 53 cm / 55" x 21"
Running Belt Thickness: 1.6mm
Incline Range: 0 - 12%
Speed Range: 0.8 - 20 km/h / 0.5 - 12 mph
Motor: 3.0 HP Johnson Drive System
Display: Three LED Windows with Multiple Colours
Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate
Programs: Pulse Train, Calories, Interval, Performance, Heart Rate, Step, Distance, Custom.
FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
Dimensions (L X W X H): 183 x 89 x 144 cm / 72" x 35" x 57"
Product Weight: 93 kg / 205 lbs.
User Weight Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
FitDisplay connects your device via Bluetooth for an enhanced experience synced to your equipment. Workout the way that motivates you with unique programs that entertain, motivate and keep you on track for your goals.
Johnson Drive System
Maintain your rhythm with the responsive digital drive system that continuously recalibrates with each footfall. Plus, you can use your treadmill in any room of the house because the motor always runs at low RPMs, which minimizes noise and enhances durability.
Get the sturdiness of a traditional treadmill with the convenience of a folding frame thanks to our effortless hydraulic folding system that facilitates easy storage between workouts.
Frame: 5 Years
Motor: 5 Years
Parts: 2 Years
Labour: 1 Year
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.