Horizon HT5.0 Peak Trainer
: In stock
Horizon HT5.0 Peak Trainer
If you're time poor the Horizon HT5.0 Peak Trainer is for you. Reach your peak fitness and weight loss goals in minimal time thanks to this big bang for your buck machine. The Peak Trainer engages loads of muscles and torches a tonne of calories compared to some other styles of cardio exercise. This can all be achieved in a short space of time, such as a 20-min workouts. This is due to the fact that low-impact, high-intensity workouts help maximise calorie burn and improve muscle tone.
- Integrated Sprint 8 HIIT program trims up to 27% body fat
- Low-impact, high-intensity workouts maximise calorie burn and improve muscle tone
- Incline stepping motion feels like real hiking and burns more calories than a traditional elliptical
- Ideally positioned arms engage the upper body and core for a full-body workout
- Wheel- and track-free suspension design reduces friction, noise and wear
- High-quality components provide lasting durability
- Compact footprint fits your home more comfortably than larger treadmills and ellipticals
ACTIVE FOOTPRINT 47” X 28” X 66”
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) 46.5″ × 28″ × 66″
User Weight Rating: 136 kg
Lifetime Frame, 5 Year Unconditional Motor, 2 Years Parts, 1 Years Labour
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.