Horizon EX59 Elliptical
The Horizon EX59 Elliptical is one of the best-selling and most-awarded ellipticals in the Horizon Fitness Range. Some of these reasons include - A quick setup, easy to use controls and reliable components. As a result, this makes it easy to get started with an exercise routine.
Why Fitness Warehouse loves the EX59 Elliptical
From delivery to workout the EX59 is quick and easy to setup, within 120 minutes of delivery you can be burning calories in your own home. In addition, the managing of your workouts is simple thanks to the intuitive controls, which means no-nonsense workouts. The bluetooth speakers and device holder allow you to workout to your own music without the hassle of cords and plugs. Enjoy an efficient and comfortable workout thanks to the Ergonomic Six-Star Frame which encourages the ideal body position for movement.
The EX-59 elliptical - A smart move
- Bluetooth connects to your device to stream media through integrated speakers
- Includes device holder and rapid-charge USB port
- Set-up in 30 minutes or fewer
- Quickly change resistance with one-touch keys
- 6.5 kg flywheel and advanced pulley system for a smooth, consistent motion
- Tighter Q factor (distance between pedals) for reduced stress on hips and back
- Lifetime frame warranty
Elliptical Body Specifications:
SixStar Non-folding Front-drive
Oversized footpads, pivot
Resistance System ECB:
|ECB Magnetic Brake|
|Resistance Levels:||10 levels, Electronically Adjustable|
|Step on height:||22.8cm|
|Dimensions:||L: 173cm W:56cm H: 162cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||136kg|
|Workout Feedback:||Time, distance, calories, speed, RPM, resistance level, heart rate and watts|
|Programs:||9 Programs (Manual, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Plus, Intervals, Intervals Plus, Rolling, Reserve Train, Random, Calorie Goal)|
|Heart Rate:||Contact Grips|
|Extra:||Reading Rack, Bottle Holder, Sonic Surround Speakers, Audio-in Jack, Energy Saver Mode|
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.