Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike
The step-through frame of the Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike makes it easy to ride and the extra-large seat with lumbar support makes it easy on your body. In addition, the heart rate wheel makes it easy to monitor your exertion levels. The compact footprint of this recumbent exercise bike means it has greater placement versatility around your home gym or garage gym set up.
- Extra-large seat with lumbar support takes the pressure off your spine while you work out
- Contact grips and wireless receiver provide heart rate monitoring options
- 7-kg balanced flywheel keeps your pedalling smooth
- 6.25” LCD and 12 motivating programs provide workout variety and progress feedback
- Conserve electricity with our Energy Saver feature, which puts the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes.
|Seat||Ergo and Comfort Seatback|
|Power Requirements||9 Volt Power Adapter|
|Resistance System||ECB Magnetic Brake|
|Seat Adjustment||Horizontally Adjustable|
|Pedals||Self-balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps|
|Handle Bar Type||Ergonomic Handlebar|
|Flywheel Weight||7 kg/ 15.4 lbs.|
|Frame Type||Step-Through Recumbent Frame|
|No. Transport Wheels||2|
|Flywheel||7 kg / 15.4 lbs|
|Handlebars||Console-Mounted and Seat-Mounted Handlebar Options|
|Pedal Type||Self-Balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps|
|Seat Type||Extra-Large Comfort Seat With Lumbar Support|
|Max User Weight||159 kg / 350 lbs.|
|Assembled Weight||45 kg / 99 lbs|
165 x 64 x 135 cm / 65" x 25" x 53"
|Palletized In Container||Yes|
|Manufacturing Location||DK City (IPO)|
|ESD kV Rating||Minimum 15 kV rating contact and 15 kV air, 10 kV contact with HR Grips|
|Electrical Requirements||AC 110 volt and 220 volt 50/60 Hz (USA and Europe)|
|Power Requirements||110 - 120 Volt Circuit|
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||165 x 65 x 135 cm / 65 x 26 x 53"|
|Shipping Weight||50 kg / 110 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||170 x 29 x 71 cm / 67 x 11 x 29"|
|User Weight Capacity||159 kg / 350 lbs|
|Recommended User Height||4'10" - 6'2"|
|Resistance Range||16 Electronically Adjustable|
|Workouts||12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, % THR, Custom 1 and Custom 2)|
|Speakers||MP3-Compatible Speakers, Audio-In Jacks|
|Display Type||14 cm / 5.5" Non-Backlit LCD|
|Display Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel and Profile|
|Speaker Size||2 Watt|
|One-Button Quick Start||Yes|
|On-The-Fly Program Change||No|
|Workout Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level Heart Rate, Calories, Watts, Cardio Compass™ Display, Workout Profile|
|Programs||10 Programs - Manual, Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, Custom|
|Heart Rate||Contact Grips and Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Not Included)|
|Energy Saver™ Mode||Reduces Power Draw When Not In Use|
|Full Color Packaging||No|
|Artwork Languages Translations||French, Spanish and English|
|Extras||Water Bottle Holder, Reading Rack, Accessories Tray|
|Resistance System||ECB Magnetic Brake|
|Resistance Levels||16 Levels|
5 Year Frame, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.