Horizon Air Bike
The Horizon Air Bike is a dual action bike designed to target your upper and lower body for incredible conditioning and intense calorie burning training sessions. Some other styles of exercise bikes can utilise the a flywheel and resistance brake combination to add resistance to your workout. However, bikes like the Horizon Air Bike uses wind resistance via it's massive 24inch diameter steel fan – What does this mean? Essentially, the harder you work, the more resistance you feel. Which makes it straightforward and simple to use! An added bonus is the fan cools you down as you train too.
Air bikes have become extremely popular thanks to the world of CrossFit and HIIT styles of working out and they're the perfect bike if you're considering this style of training in your home gym. Thanks to the moving handles you'll also get a full body workout compared to fixed handles on the likes of spin and upright bikes.
We've listed some of our favourite benefits to the air bike are:
Infinite Intensity and Resistance
This air resistance bike provides you with full control over your workout intensity. Resistance response is directly calculated by how hard you pedal, push and pull – the more air you move, the greater the resistance! Slowing down is as simple as easing the intensity of your push, pull and pedal stroke in order to decrease the resistance and amount of air moving.
A Full-Body Workout
The powerful fan bike activates the muscles in your arms, chest, back, legs, and core through the movements of pushing, pulling and pedalling. It is a great way to incorporate interval training into your cardio workout without losing strength and muscle mass, making it the ultimate fat-burning machine.
The 4-way adjustable seat allows you to adjust the seat up, down, forward and back. Fitted with easily adjustable pop pins, loosen the pop-pin and pull out to adjust the vertical distance from the seat to pedal. Ease the seat lever to slide the seat closer or further away from the handlebars.
Monitor Your Stats
The Horizon Fitness Air Bike includes a simple-to-use LCD monitor, so you can keep track of your workout data easily. Multiple statistics are measured, including calories, speed, distance, time, pulse, RPM, and watts, to make it easy to manage your training.
- Handlebars: Dual-action
- Seat Adjustment: 4-way adjustable seat
- Resistance System: Air
- Seat: Comfort Seat
- Display: LCD screen console
- Display Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Pulse
- Overall Dimensions: 120cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 145cm (H)
- Product Weight: 51.5 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Warranty: 5 Year Frame & 2 Year Parts
- Built-in Workout Programs: Other
- Console Display: LCD
- Adjustable Seat: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Frame: 5 year
- Parts: 2 year
- Box Dimensions: 131cm (L) x 28cm (W) x 88cm (H)
- Box Weight: 51kg
- Product Dimensions: 120cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 145cm (H)
- Product Weight: 50kg
- User Weight Capacity: 136kg
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.