Freeform Cardio R2000 Rowing Machine
The Freeform R2000 Rowing Machine is designed to give the user a high-intensity cardio and full-body workout which has a low impact on the body. The precision-engineered flywheel design provides a smooth, natural rowing stroke while allowing users to have complete control of their resistance. It is a full commercial grade rower.
High intensity and low impact - More than your ordinary cardio machine, the R2000 will work your lower body to improve strength and toning definition with reduced impact stress on your joints. Not only does this machine provide users with a high-intensity calorie-burning cardio workout, but it will also work your quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, obliques, lats, biceps, triceps, hip flexors and more.
Commercial Grade Quality - The Freeform R2000 Rowing Machine is built with only the highest quality components to handle frequent high-intensity usage. Suitable for commercial gyms, high-performance training centres, sporting clubs, fitness centres or for the ultimate home gym setup.
Built For Comfort - The Freeform Rowing Machine is designed for maximum comfort while rowing. The R2000’s handle is 28mm in diameter, similar to your barbell grip size, and shaped for a natural feel. The environmentally-friendly grip coating protects from slippage whilst also being soft and comfortable on your palms. The seat of the R2000 is fitted with ergonomically moulded, foam padding and commercial vinyl with rip-stop mesh backing to help prevent rips and tears. The Freeform Rower contains added front and rear support tubes to the frame for enhanced stability.
Adjustable Footrests - Footrests on the R2000 Rowing Machine can be adjusted to your foot size in seconds. The adjusted size, along with the secure strap, will hold your feet in place in a comfortable position that will optimise your exercise movements so you can work your lower body more effectively.
Easy To Move - Transporting and storing the R2000 is both quick and easy. The front transport wheels and low weight frame make it easy for almost anyone to move around your gym. To store away between workouts simply lift the back of the rower into an upright position and place against a wall/corner of your gym or alternatively, the R2000 can easily be broken in 2 pieces for easy storage.
Minimal Maintenance - The Freeform R2000 Rowing Machine is very easy to maintain regardless of a single user in the home or high volume usage in a commercial gym. The nickel-plated chain provides a fluid, smooth motion while offering unmatched durability for long-lasting, low-maintenance use.
Quick & Simple Assembly - Minimal assembly is needed when you unbox your Freeform R2000. In just 20 to 30 minutes, you can have your first training session on your brand new rowing machine.
The Freeform R2000 is packed with the most up-to-date, innovative features. Modern features and ergonomic comfort meets old-school hardcore training.
Max User Rating: 200kg
Dimensions: (W) 240cm x (H) 105cm x 65cm (D)
Lifetime Frame Warranty
2 Year Parts Warranty
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.