Force USA Ultimate Leg Press Hack Squat
The Force USA Ultimate Leg Press Hack Squat is the perfect machine for when you're serious about leg day! The Force USA Ultimate Leg Press Hack Squat combines two essential units in one, so you can develop explosive lower body strength and build solid legs. Whether used as a traditional leg press, hack squat, forward thrust, or calf raises, this unit can isolate the quadriceps, hamstrings and calves whilst also offering compound exercise options.
As a four-in-one machine, you can tackle your legs and lower body in anyway you see fit. The easy-to-adjust features such as the adjustable seat, backrest and footplate pop-pin swap, alongside the height adjustment, you'll find you can be comfortable during any workout. Made from heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing with a eco-friendly premium commercial grade powder and the seat made from durable high-density foam padding, the Force USA Ultimate Leg Press Hack Squat last even after years of hard-wearing use.
- Assembled Dimensions: 167cm (W) x 239cm (D) x 152cm (H)
- Foot Plate: 55cm (W) x 66cm (D)
- Extra-Sturdy 13 GA Steel Construction
- 11 GA Steel Joints and Stress Points
- Dual Floor Support Beams for Maximum Rigidity and Stability
- Calf Block for Calf Focused Workouts
- 4 Weight Plate Storage Holders
- Additional Plate Holders Beneath Sled for Extreme Weight
- 4 Band Pegs and 6 Band Peg Positions
- 5 Racking/Safety Lockout Positions
- Laser-Cut Powder-Coated Steel Construction
- Commercial Grade Vinyl Upholstery
- Weight Rating: 450KG
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.