Force USA Monster G12 Functional Trainer
The Force USA Monster G12 Functional Trainer comes with an enormous Dual 90.5kg weight stack built to the very highest of quality. Designed to exceed strength training and rehabilitation goals for high-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers or those wanting the edge while training at home.
The Force USA Monster G12 Functional Trainer is an all-in-one comprehensive training solution with features such as:
- Plate Loaded
- 8-In-1 Strength Training System
- 1:1 Cable Pulley Ratio
- 11 Attachments Included
- Counterbalanced Smith Machine
- 6x Weight Plate Holders
The G12 has included Leg Press, Core Trainer, Knee support for lat pull down, Lat Pull Down Bar, T-Bar, Olympic Lock Collars, Multi-Grip Dip Handles, Barbell J-hooks, Safety Spotting Arms & many more attachments.
Keep your training space clean and tidy with the built-in storage of 6x Olympic sized weight plate holders, Olympic & Standard Barbell Holders & Storage Hooks for all of your attachments.
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- Single Handle (Metal) (Pair)
- Triceps Rope
- Short Bar
- Shiver Bar (Tricep Push)
- Straight Bar (long)
- Extension Chain (Pair)
- 6x Plate Holders
- 2x Oly-Lock Collar
- Core Trainer (Rotating Holder)
- Barbell Holder
- Leg Press Plate
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Exercise Chart
- Lat Pull Down Knee Lock
- Dip Bar (Pair)
- J-Hook (Short) (Pair)
- J-Hook /Safety (long)(pair)
- Barbell Row Handle
- Assembled Dimensions: 135cm (L) x 200cm (W) x 223cm (H)
- 1:1 Cable Ratio
- 450kg Chin Up Bar rating
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.