Force USA F100 Functional Trainer
The Force USA F100 Functional Trainer is new to the Fitness Warehouse family and part of the Force F-Series range. If you're looking to set up your garage gym this is the perfect piece of home gym equipment for you. Featuring two 100kg weight stacks, Smith Machine, Functional Trainer, Power Rack, Pull-Up and Dips Stations it gives you access to practically a full commercial gym in one station.
The F100 is also equipped with 2 x 100kg weight stacks (2:1 ratio) which means quick weight selection across a wide range of different exercises. This machine allows you to work all areas of the body, including shoulders, arms, chest, back, core and legs, giving you a full body workout.
It is your multi-purpose training solution that allows working out with multiple functions and endless variety. Even with all of its features the F-100 still has a compact footprint whilst helping keep your training space clean and tidy thanks to the six Olympic weight plate storage holders.
See the Force USA F100 Functional Trainer in action.
Attachments included are a Smith Machine barbell, tricep rope, lat pull-down bar, adjustable nylon D handles, landmine attachment, dip handles, bicep/tricep push-down bar, ankle strap and much more. As a result, you will never be bored when it comes to workout variations.
In addition, the included Low Row Footplate attachment provides stable foot support and a greater range of motion when performing seated rows.
Multi grip chin up bar
Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin-up / pull up station with a massive 300kg weight rating. Grip positions include wide-grip, close grip, underhand, overhand and a stack of other varied movements.
Built in exercise chart
The F100 Multi-Functional Trainer includes an exercise chart built into the unit to help build your workout routine and show you correct and safe movement patterns.
High tensile 1000kg rated cables
The F100 Multi-Functional Trainer has commercial sealed bearing pulleys along with high tensile aircraft cable rated at 1000kgs to give you unsurpassable natural and fluid movement patterns.
- Smith Machine Fixed Barbell
- Olympic Barbell
- Front Safeties
- Tricep Rope
- Lat Pull-down Bar
- Adjustable Nylon D Handles
- Landmine Attachment
- Dip Handles
- Bicep/Tricep Push-down Bar
- 8 Link Chainset
- Foam Knee Support
- Low Row Footplate
- 2:1 Cable Ratio
- Assembled Dimensions: 210cm (W) x 175cm (D) x 232cm (H)
- Weight Stacks: 100kg per side
- Max Loading (Smith Machine with safeties): 300kg
- Chin-Up Bar Loading: 300kg
- 2.5mm laser-cut high-quality steel tubing
- Designed for home or light commercial use
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.