Force USA Compact Leg Press/Calf Raise
: In stock
Force USA Compact Leg Press/Calf Raise
With the Force USA F-CLP Compact Leg Press/Calf Raise, perform Leg Press and Calf Raise exercise variations to build and strengthen rock solid quads, calves and glutes. The Force USA F-CLP is designed for the optimum angle to isolate the leg muscles.
The Compact Leg Press feels ultra-smooth in motion thanks to the Force USA Hover-Glide mechanism. Stability enhanced with wide SteelForce tubing and angled support framing. Solid steel plated end caps add further stability. Long sleeves supported by the reinforced, heavy duty SteelForce frame. Allowing you to add a greater number of weight plates to the Compact Leg Press. Includes adaptor sleeves to take Olympic sized weight plates
Only the best grade steel used in every component to ensure the highest quality Compact Leg Press built to last. Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat followed by a clear coating. Durable and long lasting protection. High density commercial grade foam padding with ultra thick laminated wood base. Firm and comfortable. Superior commercial grade vinyl upholstery. Rip-Stop mesh backing helps prevent rips and tears. Save space in your gym. Innovative features designed by demand.
- SteelForce tubing and angled support framing.
- Solid steel plated end caps add further stability.
- Extremely long sleeves supported by the reinforced, heavy duty SteelForce frame allows you to add a greater number of weight plates to the Compact Leg Press.
- Includes adaptor sleeves to take Olympic sized weight plates
- Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat followed by a clear coating.
- Durable and long lasting protection.
- High density commercial grade foam padding with ultra thick laminated wood base.
- Superior commercial grade vinyl upholstery.
- Rip-Stop mesh backing helps prevent rips and tears.
- 300kg weight rating.
- Assembled Dimensions: 112cm (L) x 95cm (W)
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.