Little Kickers Original Cold Drip
The Little Kicker may look innocent and gentle, but it packs a real punch in the flavour and energy stakes. A rich and smooth cold drip with notes of chocolate and hazelnuts served in a handy travel size. Made with 100% organic, single origin coffee beans the Little Kicker will keep your energy, creativity and focus humming for hours on end.
Why we love First Press coffee at Fitness Warehouse!
The first reason we love cold drip coffee at Fitness Warehouse is for it's clean, delicious, full-bodied flavour and long-lasting energy kick per shot of First Press. The second is that compared to a long black or latte First Press is low on acidity. As a result, it's gentle on your body and blood sugar levels. Meaning you’ll get a sustained hit of energy without the caffeine crash.
Lastly, we love First Press coffee before a workout because the caffeine from coffee can release fatty acids from your fat tissues to be used as fuel during your workout. As these acids are released, adrenaline is also released helping you have gains of 11-12% in physical performance.
Dispatch and Shipping:
- Available for Metro areas in VIC, NSW, ACT, SA & QLD.
- Due to the refrigeration requirements for the First Press Original range, we only dispatch orders on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Any orders placed after Midday on Wednesday will be shipped the following Monday. Please note, Queensland order cut-off is midday Tuesday.
- Once your order has been dispatched it will take approximately 1 - 2 business days to reach you.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Your order will be sent with an ice pack to keep it cold for 24 - 48 hours. The product can remain at room temperature for an additional 24 hours without impacting life or taste. If it arrives at room temperature, the product will still be perfectly fine, just be sure to place in fridge as soon as you can.
- We dispatch 5 days per week, and will arrive within 2 - 5 business days after dispatch depending on your location. They are shelf stable so can be stored unrefrigerated. Shake well and chill before serving.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.